refined corn oil price per ton
Refined corn oil is a liquid oil that can be used for baking, frying, margarine-making, and other cooking and baking tasks. It can also be packaged as a general-purpose oil, particularly for foods high in poly-unsaturated fatty acids. We ship this oil utilizing specialized shipping methods all over the world.
Supa Export sells this high-quality oil at a very reasonable price. We adhere to a thorough procurement process to ensure that all of our partners satisfy all applicable food and health regulations. We provide refined corn oil in 1L, 2L, 5L, and 10L containers. Other package configurations are available upon request. The specifications are described in further detail below. To learn more, you can, nevertheless, get in touch with us.
We are a reputable company committed to exporting both refined and unrefined corn oil.
vegetable oil produced from the seeds of maize.
This oil was processed at our own refinery utilizing cutting-edge machinery.
One of the vegetable oils that has the most Omega 6 fatty acid content is this one.
Polyunsaturated fats are found in corn oil, which helps to lower cholesterol levels.
Its high Vitamin E concentration makes it a good antioxidant.
Corn oil is a great skin and hair moisturizer.
Refined corn oil is an ingredient.
Specifications for Refined Corn Oil:
- Relative density 0.917-0.925
- Refractive index (at 40oC) (at 25oC) 1.4650-1.4680 1.4740 1.4700
- Humidity and volatile substances (Max) 0.20% at 105 0C
- Insoluble impurities including corn seed germ (Max) 0.50%
Saponification value (mg potassium hydroxide / g oil) 187 193
- Unsaponifiable matters (g / kg) max 15.0
- Soap content (max) 0. 005%
- Total acidity as oleic acid (max) 0.3%
- Acid value (mg potassium hydroxide / g oil) max 0.6
- Peroxide value (ml equivalent active oxygen/ kg oil) max 10.0
- Iodine value (Wijs method) 103- 128 Acid %
- Caproic acid (C0:6)
- None Caprylic acid (C0:8)
- None Capric acid (C0:10)
- None Lauric acid (C0:10)
- None 0.3 Myristic acid (C0:14)
- None 0.3 Palmitic acid (C0:16) 8.6 16.5
- Palmitoleic acid (C1:16)
- None 0.5 Heptadecenoic acid (C0:17)
- None 0.1 Heptadecenoic acid (C1:17)
- None 0.1 Stearic acid (C0:18)
- None 3.3 Oleic acid (C1:18) 20.0-42.2
- Linoleic acid (C2:18) 34.0-65.5
- Linoleic acid (C3:18) None- 2.0
- Arachidic acid (C0:20) 0.3-1.0
- Gadoleic acid (C1:20) 0.2-0.6
- Eicosadienoic acid (C2:20)
- None-0.1 Behenic acid None- 0.5
- Bihenic None 0.5
- Erucic acid (C1:22)
- None 0.3 Docosadienoic (C2:22)
- None Lignorceric acid (C0:24) None 0.5 Nev